May 24, 2010

Patience before we even get there...

So today has already been long...and I haven't even gotten to South Dakota. God is definitely teaching patience. I am sitting in the Chicago airport right now with 2 hours to go before I board for Denver. Then from Denver we will finally make our descent into Rapid City.
I can not believe the day is finally here that I am on my way to South Dakota. I found out two months ago that I would be going.
We were supposed to leave at 12:15 this afternoon for Chicago but due to Technical difficulties we didn't leave until 2:15...we had to change our flight from Chicago to Denver and from Denver to Rapid City. God is definitely already working on the patience...but in the midst of it we will now arrive with the rest of our staff (if all goes as planned with their flights) and it is giving Mike and Kathryn more time before having to go to the airport. I am not sure what tomorrow looks like, but I am excited to finally start this journey with my savior over 1000 miles away in South Dakota.
I am excited for what He will teach us. For what He will show us. For who He will introduce us to and how he will give us opportunities to share His word. Truly God is amazing. Truly He is sovereign and in the midst of everything He will always reign.
The start to a summer worth living =)

No comments: