November 14, 2010

Music continues to speak to my soul

"No guilt in life, no fear in death,
This is the power of Christ in me;
From life's first cry to final breath.
Jesus commands my destiny.
No power of hell, no scheme of man,
Can ever pluck me from His hand;
Till He returns or calls me home,
Here in the power of Christ I'll stand."

"You will be safe in His arms
You will be safe in His arms
'Cause the hands that hold the world are holding your heart
This is the promise He made
He will be with You always
When everything is falling apart
You will be safe in His arms"~Phil Wickham



I'm continuing to be reminded of God's love for me through the lyrics he gives his children the art to write. Thankful for my God, His love, and the reminder that HE will never let me go. He will never forsake me. He holds on to me. I am safe in His arms.
Satan can not take me away. Satan can not feed me these lies. I am in the arms of my savior. 
Pain may come. I may feel alone but I never am.


Thankful for my savior. 

No comments: