January 03, 2009

A little about me...

I took this survey from my friend Drea ...I am bored and I figured I would do it as well =)

Name: Brittany, or Britt--whichever you may prefer

DOB: Jun 16, 1988

Marital Status: Single

Children: None

Location: Somewhere in NC

Height: 5 ft. 1 inch (short :) )

Weight: Haha--I'm not posting that here

Hair: Auburn/Brown

Eyes: Hazel

Nationality: Caucasian

Siblings: 2 brothers--Eric is the oldest (35) and Patrick (29)

Personality: I'm not sure how I would describe my personality--I can seem shy at first, but once you get me to open up it's really hard to get me to stop talking. I like to keep to myself--I am in deep thought a lot of the time, but I can be very extroverted at times depending on who I am with. I like to say I have a goofy personality--but once again that really depends on who I am with.

Occupation: Student

Loves: God--Without Him I would be absolutely nothing. My family. My nieces and nephew most definitely--they stole my heart they day they were born. Learning new things. Taking pictures. Writing. Reading.

Hates: Any kind of food with a weird texture, deliberate stupidity. I dislike the trait of someone who refuses to see life at a different angle, or closed minded people who refuse to accept that sometimes that might be wrong.

Favorite Colors: Blue and purple, and any tones that are "beachy" I guess

Favorite Movies: Batman: The Dark Knight, Mama Mia, P.S. I love you, Deja Vu, A walk to Remember, There's a lot more but those are ones off the top of my head

Favorite Music: Too much to name!! I like a lot of old 90's music, but I like newer stuff as well. I have different tastes in music depending on my mood--I like Contemporary Christian music, and some Christian alternative music

Favorite TV Shows: Big Bang Theory, How I met Your Mother, Grey's Anatomy, The Secret Life of an American Teenager....There's more I'm sure I just can't think right now

Favorite Fast Food: Sonic, Taco Bell, Subway--I'm not a HUGE fan of fast food...

Favorite Restaurants: Any kind of Asian restaurant, Hibachi Express, Applebee's, Any place where I can get good pasta

No comments: