August 01, 2010

My Girl is THREE

Three years ago THIS little beauty entered the world:

Today we celebrated the three wild, crazy, yet FUN years we have spent with her =) And the years that we will, God willing, have to come.
She was the first niece for me. I have another beautiful niece who we will celebrate HER 3rd birthday in a few  weeks. This is the first time I have been home for Ava's birthday. I'm always out of state. I was so excited to finally be home, and to finally have a special day with her =). Friday we had our first ever special birthday day. 

It was so precious to finally take this beautiful niece of mine out for a day that was all about her. I do it with my nephew every year, and after missing 2 birthdays I was finally blessed enough to spend time with miss Ava Claire. She is the Diva of the 3 grand children. She is spoiled rotten, she has an attitude, but she is sweet and absolutely previous. Just another reason why God brought me home from South Dakota...I finally got a day with my sweet niece for her birthday =)
A few more weeks and I'll get a special day with my other niece, miss Sarah Anne =)


No comments: