October 04, 2008

The things that make me smile

I've had a hard week...but this weekend I am home and I am with the 3 cutest kids in my life. I have realized that I can have the hardest week in the world, the suckiest day on earth, and see my nieces and nephew and all that is wiped away. I have the most awesome nephew ever. I love him so much, He stole my heart the day he was born.
I love hanging out with Him and my nieces...Kids are so innocent...so honest...so pure...and I love it.
Today we went to the pumpkin festival in Spring Hope. It wasn't great, but it was awesome to hang out with my nephew. I took him to get his face painted after the parade was over...and we hung out and talked and sang the alphabet and counted to ten...(mind you He is 3)--I dunno...I just think it's awesome
So I leave you with some pretty sweet pictures

Ethan and I before we left to go to the pumpkin Festival...I love his facial expression in this picture
Her eyes are closed in this picture but it's still cute to me.

Miss. Sarah =)

I pretty much love these kids

No comments: